Hey Girls.....Intro Yourself - Page 174 - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1731 of 1738 (permalink) Old 02-12-2013, 06:47 PM

Re: Hey Girls.....Intro Yourself

Hello Ladies,

My name is Drk Choklat. I am 43 years old and just started riding in May of last year. I have a Kaw 650, 2007. I hope I can learn a lot here. Everybody be safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1732 of 1738 (permalink) Old 03-21-2013, 04:48 PM

Hello all, and to you Grande Prairie, I bet you have a short riding season, I thought mine was. I am in Southern Alberta but even though the weather can be mild, those chinook winds scare me a bit. I am in the process of trying to put together my bike. Just when I thought I may be on it by end of April looks like it may be later as I need to find a compatible gas tank for the poor old girl, old one is apparently no good.( 1984 ZN750a Ltd.). I will be taking the written test after Easter and scheduled to do the Motorcycle Safety Training Course in Lethbridge on June 14th. Any advice for a beginner?
post #1733 of 1738 (permalink) Old 05-12-2013, 02:16 PM

Hello Ladies!
I am brand new to motorcycles in general. My husband recently got a Harley V-Rod after years of begging I made an offhand comment about "maybe I should get my license, too". He called my bluff and the rest is history. We have always been into muscle cars, so the transition to motorcycles was easy. I couldn't find a Harley that caught my attention, but the Ninja 650 was just right. We like to get a sitter for the kids and take the bikes to dinner or just cruise around. We do get a few strange looks - mostly people trying to figure out if we are together or not. I am still getting used to riding, but am really enjoying it so far.

I live just outside Houston and work full time, so finding time to ride when it not hot enough to melt my boots to the pavement can be tricky.

post #1734 of 1738 (permalink) Old 04-07-2014, 05:25 PM

Hi all.
Complete beginner here, just saying hello. Just bought my first bike, Ninja 650, 2 days ago, haven't even ridden yet, but soon. Took the MSF course the previous week, and what felt like the right bike just sort of "happened". Will have my endorsement in a few more days.
41 years old, never ridden before the class, nervous and excited!
post #1735 of 1738 (permalink) Old 04-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Stoopit Moderator
ULTIMATE Forum Supporter

Welcome! At least you started out the right way with the class. Take your time, get comfortable and practice. You'll do fine as long as you have a deep reverence for all that power beneath you.

Good luck! Keep us posted. And pictures. We really like pics, especially of sportbike chicks .

Words aren't children and there's nothing wrong with killing them to clarify a point or keep the peace.
post #1736 of 1738 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 01:20 PM

Hi there ladies. This is Kenai-Okami75, Laura and sometimes called KO.

I am brand-spankin' new to the motorcycle biz. I just posted in the new rider forum and am hoping to get lots of good info from everyone here since I'm a blank slate, haha! My hubby doesn't even know fully how serious I am about wanting to get a bike next summer. I'll be 40 next January, I guess he can blame this on my pending mid-life-crisis time coming up.

We have been married for 18 years and have 3 kids ages 13, 9, and 6. I'm currently a domestic engineer and my hobbies are gaming, drawing, painting and nerding out about Transformers.

It's finally summer here in Alaska and I'm so jealous watching all of the motorcyclist's having fun in the sun on their bikes!
post #1737 of 1738 (permalink) Old 06-12-2014, 03:19 PM

Hey there ladies! I'm Khoi. Just posted to the New Riders section and I'm newish to riding / kawasakis. Nobody in my family really supports my need for two wheels, but I recently got my license after taking the MSF course and just purchased a Blue 09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R two days ago. Up until recently, I was rode passenger with my boyfriend, but that clearly wasn't enough for me.

I was meaning to watch Orange is the New Black all day since I finally have internet after moving, but I haven't been able to stop watching motorcycle videos and reading forums all day. Anyway, maybe all the support I need is here and once I'm finally able to get out on my own. I'm super excited to learn more from you guys. Talk to ya soon!
post #1738 of 1738 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Rider

Hello. My name is Pamela aka Pam, joined up today.
Mostly to get info on a new bike I may buy.
Hailing from Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
Nice to see so many women here.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page