Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

2008 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 in TN

1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Spondulas 
#1 · (Edited)
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad with beautiful Candy Fire Red and Metallic Diablo Black paint.

1600cc fuel injected engine that sounds great with its factory exhaust system. Locking hard saddle bags. Low seat height and very comfortable.

Completely stock except for a harness for charging the battery during winter months and a power port for charging cell phones on the go (both items hidden behind side cover), Hyperlites brake lights for safety, a re-usable air filter and two chrome cup holders.

This bike has been adult owned and well cared for. Never wrecked or dropped. Always kept garaged. Most of the 59,829 miles has been accumulated on all day rides or long road trips. In the past 3 years, this bike has been RIDDEN to 11 states without any issues. It just returned from an 1100 mile, 3 day jaunt to Florida.

This is an excellent bike that runs perfectly and looks great too. Comes with service records since June 2014 when I bought it from the original owner, a service manual on computer disc and two shorty and two full face helmets. Located in Dickson, TN - 35 miles west of Nashville on I-40

NADA Retail Value for this motorcycle is $ 5541. My asking price is $ 4700 cash. This bike is ready to go, so bring your money and ride it home!

Text or call (615) 504-0481 for more information.

I’m not interested in trades and don’t need any help selling the bike.

See less See more
#2 ·
I can't figure out how to edit the post so I'll just add the additional information this way!

Some people have commented about “excessive” mileage. The bike is 10 years old and has accumulated just under 60,000 miles in that time. That is an average of 6,000 miles per year. Most of those miles have been accumulated on all day rides or long road trips. To put it in perspective, Kawasaki specifies an oil change interval of 7,500 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.

#4 ·
Don’t let the price fool you into thinking there must be something wrong with this bike for it to be priced this low.

There is nothing wrong with this bike. It simply lives in a small town in the “Land of Harley’s”. The only people in this area who are interested in metric bikes want crotch rockets. Therefore, the only way I am going to be able to sell my metric cruiser is to price it low enough to attract buyers willing to travel a little to save a lot.

As of June 1, 2017, the NADA Retail Value for this motorcycle is $ 5570 and Wholesale Value for this motorcycle is $ 4226. My price is $ 4100 cash. This price is FIRM.

The bike is in excellent condition and ready to go, so bring your cash money and ride it home!

You can email me at 4buyenstuff@gmail.com for more information or with any questions you may have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.