I was gonna do a little cone weaving for fun in the driveway yesterday, since it had stopped raining and the driveway was getting dry enough to handle tire grip.
Anyway, it had been a couple weeks since I pulled the bike out of the garage. Crappy weather. So, I set up my homemade obstacles, and after letting the bike run for a bit to warm up to a healthy warm idle, I went through...but when I got to the edge of the driveway and the wet grass came up, along with the back brake I used the front, to practice those smooth stops. Well, no front brake - damn thing squeezed all the way to the throttle hardly gripping the disc.
So, I fill the fluid up and bleed the lines out. The old fluid was runny as rust water; looked like total crap. Also, due to adjusting my handlebars, I had gotten an airpocket in there as well. I've adjusted my reservoir and got that resolved. I'm glad I found this out in the driveway instead of on the road.