Nice Backrest for '09/'10 Voyager/Nomad [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Nice Backrest for '09/'10 Voyager/Nomad

Top K
05-28-2010, 07:29 PM
I had purchased a backrest off of EBay a few years ago for my '06 Suzuki C50T, so when I recently purchased an '09 Kawi Voyager, I was hopeful the same guy would be making one for the Vulcan 1700. Sure enough, he is! I just installed it and it looks and works great! :P Just wanted to pass along. His handle on EBay is AXE63 - just search on "Kawasaki Voyager Backrest". I know he has a good reputation, many folks on my Suzuki forum recommend his work all the time. Gee, maybe I should ask him for a commission! :-o

rbentnail
05-29-2010, 09:46 PM
I had purchased a backrest off of EBay a few years ago for my '06 Suzuki C50T, so when I recently purchased an '09 Kawi Voyager, I was hopeful the same guy would be making one for the Vulcan 1700. Sure enough, he is! I just installed it and it looks and works great! :P Just wanted to pass along. His handle on EBay is AXE63 - just search on "Kawasaki Voyager Backrest". I know he has a good reputation, many folks on my Suzuki forum recommend his work all the time. Gee, maybe I should ask him for a commission! :-o
Gee, maybe you oughta post some pics :-D:-D.