Connie is 3 months old today. [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Connie is 3 months old today.

AZ Nomad
08-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Well today is my Connieís birthday, she is three months old. It has been a great 3 months and I'm turely in love with this bike.

I have added several accessories to make her a truly awesome long range touring bike. First I added the three piece kit from Murphís kits which includes the handlebar risers, peg lowering kit and the fender extender. Iím 6í4Ē tall and weight 260 lbs. these additions along with the Sargent seat make her very comfortable on the long rides. So far Iíve had several 500+ mile days on her. Iíve also added an Adaptiv Radar Detector, an MC Cruise, and Garmin Zumo 660, and a J&M helmet amplifier and headset to tie it all together.

Last but not least Iíve added over 6800 miles to the odometer in that three months and motorcycle season is just about to start here in Arizona. I have a Saddle Sore 1000 planed in a couple of weeks and two vacations coming up between now and the end of October. During this time the temperatures here in Arizona will be in the 80ís.

https://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36682&d=1283038241

RoadRunner322
09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Sounds like you are really having fun! I've been looking at the older Connies. I thought I wanted a bagger but they are just too big (and too much gear noise 02 Kawasaki Voyager I test rode)or too expensive (06 Goldwing that I loved when I test rode it). I think an older 02-05 Concours may be just about right!
Ride On!