New Stereo for the Nomadillac... [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

New Stereo for the Nomadillac...

Boomer14
09-13-2013, 01:40 PM
Ok guys - in need of some help - as i had in earlier posts - looking to put music to my Nomadillac - I was thinking about getting a Fairing and then adding the trunk with some speakers, etc... total cost - around $1200 - $1500+ with paint, etc...

THEN, I came across this :confused::

Ron's Motorcycle Radio Systems - Two Speaker Radio Systems for Motorcycles (http://www.ronsmotorcycleradiosystems.com/gallery-Kawasaki.php)

Has anyone have this? It looks like a great alternative to investing into the batwing, etc... I checked out the radio and speakers on other sites - looks like a reliable system. Thoughts?? Comments??? Anyone?? This I could do now, but the other stuff would have to wait longer until I save some more...

rbentnail
09-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Interesting find. I've never heard of them before, sorry.

tynker
03-15-2014, 06:56 PM
I know this is and old thread, but just in case. I have this system,and it has wirked great for the last 4.5 years. It is pleanty loud at any speed.
Pyle PLMCA10 Boat Marine ATV Motorcycle 2 Waterproof Speaker MP3 Radio System | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyle-PLMCA10-Boat-Marine-ATV-Motorcycle-2-Waterproof-Speaker-MP3-Radio-System-/400333729096?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item5d35bfed48&vxp=mtr)

Boomer14
03-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Tynker - thanks for the reply to this - it may be old - but I am still looking - it would be cheaper then upgrading the bike at this point and could then take me through another season without me getting the "itch" to trade in for another bike... Can you send me a picture of how it looks on your bike? I am very interested in getting this. It said that it had an FM radio on it - or is it you have to tune your iphone to it with the FM on that? it looked like it had a remote of some sort - is this hooked to the handlebars??

tynker
03-18-2014, 10:59 AM
It does have a FM radio in the amp. I generally use my MP3 radio, as it sounds better. I do play mostly recorded music. I have the amp inside my windshield bag, and the speakers mount on the handlebars. It is a very compact unit, a little larger than a pack of ciggs. It is very easy to install, only about a half hour. @ wires to the battery, and the speakers plug in the amp, via RCA connectors. My amp is a 100 watt, and 2 50 watt speakers. Send me your email addy, via PM, and I will send pics.:)

Boomer14
03-18-2014, 11:13 AM
I tried to - but it said that you are not accepting any PMs... just send it directly to [email protected] Thanks!!