2013 Vaquero. [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

2013 Vaquero.

notsafeforwork
11-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Hey guys!

Hopefully this hasn't been covered to deat, I've looked and didn't find anything, so i just bought a 2013 vaquero, there are a few things I'd like to add to it but can't seem to find anything aftermarket for it, all i find is factory stuff and that isn't cheap.
My question, is there anywhere you know that sells aftermarket accessories? Dennis kirk.com has a list of like 72 items and none of it things i need, same with jpcycles and shadetree.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Bluemeanie
11-14-2014, 06:40 PM
It might help if we knew what you're looking for.

rbentnail
11-14-2014, 07:16 PM
It might help if we knew what you're looking for.
Indeed.

notsafeforwork
11-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Lol,you would think i would have remembered that...

I'm looking for a quick detach system or a sissy bar with back rest, i know mustang makes passenger seats with the back rest built in,while I've never used one,I'm heavy on the throttle at take off and would worry that the built in back rest won't take that beating. This is for the passenger.

I'm guessing i can get the lighting for the engine guards for anything so long as the diameter of the clamps is ok.

I'm also looking for highway pegs but like the lights im guessing more about the clamps.

Mostly looking for the seat system,ape hangers and passenger floorboards.

Thanks again and sorry for not having it already stated lol.

djh3
12-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Try here cruiser customizing. (http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/kawasaki-1700-vulcan-vaquero-accessories) When I got my 900 Vulcan they were one of the places I could find things with going OEM. Kyurakin has floorboards for most anything, highway pegs of about every configuration you want to build. Aux lighting is pretty open. I would tend to go LED.

c_law23
12-21-2014, 08:53 PM
You're not going to find anything by way of a quick detach sissy bar other than the kawi model. I have it and it works wonderfully but it was pretty pricey.

lwgreen84
01-29-2015, 12:13 AM
I'll second the motion, OEM detachable backrest is the best of the lot