Hello [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Hello

Cecilie
09-11-2015, 02:09 AM
I am currently jumping the guns here, and are introducing myself here, even though my drivers test is in a few hours.:) it should go well i hope if i can just get the evasive maneuver correct.

I am a Norwegian 30 year old girl living in Germany for the moment.
I have been wanting to drive a motorcycle for years, but have never gotten to do it.:-?

okay, that's me:)

BetaDnB
09-11-2015, 07:13 AM
Good luck with your test!

Hilts
09-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forum and best of luck!

Cecilie
09-11-2015, 11:26 AM
AAAAnd i passed, so next week i will go bike shopping:)

Hilts
09-11-2015, 11:47 AM
AAAAnd i passed, so next week i will go bike shopping:)

Congrats! So any particular models you're looking at?

Cecilie
09-11-2015, 01:17 PM
either z800 or zx6r i think...but there are so many 900cc for sale to a very good price that it is tempting...but that is very big for a beginner....

i want something with a little power and i have been training on a 650cc (Suzuki) and i can handle that with no problem.....however i want something where i do not sit that much upright, and that is something i will have to just test out i guess....

Hilts
09-16-2015, 06:59 AM
either z800 or zx6r i think...but there are so many 900cc for sale to a very good price that it is tempting...but that is very big for a beginner....

i want something with a little power and i have been training on a 650cc (Suzuki) and i can handle that with no problem.....however i want something where i do not sit that much upright, and that is something i will have to just test out i guess....

Well, just go out and sit on lots of different bikes to get a feel for them. Nothing beats being able to test ride a bike but that's often not possible. My first bike was my Vulcan 800. Bought in 2004 and I still have it although I mostly ride my Electra Glide. Good lucking shopping.