New Vulcan Nomad Owner [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

New Vulcan Nomad Owner

Nomad1968
12-04-2015, 06:17 AM
Hello, I just got a 2011 Vulcan Nomad today and I can tell I will be riding much more! I look forward to learn tips and tricks from you all.

Cheers

VulcanDan
12-04-2015, 07:53 AM
New or used? Got about 700 miles on my 2011, a new leftover purchased a few weeks ago. I figured I probably got the last 2011!

Extremely comfortable bike (awesome seat and suspension), handles well, looks great, bags are large and handy, cruise and overdrive are great, and the engine just purrs already. Only issue to me so far is the slop in the throttle. Need to adjust that, and maybe add RACNRAY's throttle mod. Oh, I also had to destroy the oil filter at 600 miles to get it off. Other than that, it's been great.

Demolition-Man
12-04-2015, 10:48 AM
South florida ? Congratz ! I love florida. Been there twice this year - for summer vacation and to the bike week.

Will be there for the bike week in march next year ! We fly to Miami, one day in Fort Lauderdale before, than up north in direction daytona beach/Orange City/Deltona/ DeLand (We'll stay at the Holiday Inn in Orange City, right beside the I-4) and two days after the bike week in Fort Lauderdale.

Perhaps we can meet and have beer or somthing else . . .

BTW : Nice bike !

Cu,
Sven

Chuck A
12-04-2015, 06:03 PM
very nice, yes very nice, indeed

zootcapri
12-04-2015, 11:37 PM
I love mine. Too cold to ride right now here. Bikes in the garage all winter....Durango sits outside in the snow....