Hi there I'm a newbie to the site [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Hi there I'm a newbie to the site

Robert Breen
06-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Hi all and thanks for letting me join the site. I have been a long time fan and rider of Kawasaki motorcycles and at this time own 3. A 1984 ZN700 SHAFT all stock and maroon in color with 3751 original miles in very nice condition. A 1998 Vulcan Classic 800 metallic burnt orange custom paint, Batwing fairing and soft saddlebags, V&H pipe, stage 1 jet kit and K&N Breather system with 58,000 miles on her and still runs strong and like a top, And last but not at all least A 2006 limited addition Mean Streak black with red tribal flames. I just purchased this bike and would love some help figuring out what type intake exhaust and lowering system is on it? It has a cobra FI2000R fuel management system, a snorkel type intake with K&N filter semi loud pipes with baffles in them Low an Mean rear fender Low and Mean chin spoiler and rad cover Krator mirrors MP3 player LED lighting HID headlight some kind of forward controls and now has 06021 miles on it Here is a pic of the Meanie any help would be so appreciated !!!! Thank you in advance

Hot Cruiser
06-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you have a great bike stable!

rider 50
06-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Welcome! Fellow Kawi owner.
I'am sure someone will be along shortly to help you out.

Could not find link to pic's