Hi from a Brit in Missouri [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Hi from a Brit in Missouri

Britmick
07-27-2016, 04:22 PM
Just saying hello before some Canadian gets me banned!!!!:twisted:

Hot Cruiser
07-27-2016, 05:28 PM
Welcome! Not to worry - Canadians here are very friendly!

Britmick
07-28-2016, 09:47 AM
Welcome! Not to worry - Canadians here are very friendly!

I seriously hope so HC because they waged all out war against me on the Versys Forum!!!!(maybe it was the Brit flag l had as my avatar?)

Hot Cruiser
07-30-2016, 12:18 AM
I seriously hope so HC because they waged all out war against me on the Versys Forum!!!!(maybe it was the Brit flag l had as my avatar?)

As a sort of ex-pat myself I've had good chats with Canadian riders. Perhaps they were reacting if rather negative comments such as this were posted:
https://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/new-rider-forum/169793-most-boring-motorcycle-forum-ever.html

fritzi93
07-30-2016, 07:02 AM

You sure you didn't drop some clangers or gore a sacred cow?:razz:

I doubt anyone here will object in the slightest to seeing the Union Jack. And members are willing to discuss any mechanical deficiencies in our Kawasakis...it's a prime reason we're here. They're just bikes.

Britmick
07-30-2016, 05:28 PM
You sure you didn't drop some clangers or gore a sacred cow?:razz:

I doubt anyone here will object in the slightest to seeing the Union Jack. And members are willing to discuss any mechanical deficiencies in our Kawasakis...it's a prime reason we're here. They're just bikes.

Ah no, the Versys site allows political discussions, so that always gets heated, but several of the members are also "friends" with one of the mod's (Fasteddiecopeman) & when l upset them by "discussing" things in a no holds barred manner they run to Eddie & he doles out warnings, & it seems that 3 warnings & your out with those girls!!!:twisted:

Hilts
08-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the forum. Born and raised in Canada but my grandfather on my mother's side emigrated from Britain before WWI. Then fought for Canada in that war. On my father's side, the earliest descendants from Britain came over in the early 1800's. I have distant relatives in Britain. No banning or bashing from this friendly Canuck!