2013 ER6F Luggage? [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

2013 ER6F Luggage?

russ1974
02-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Hey everyone. I pick up my new (to me!) ER6F on Friday :) Haven't ridden for 18 years and can't wait to get back on a bike properly. Reason for buying is that my son turns 16 shortly, we have just picked up a second hand Aprilia RS4 50 and his CBT is booked in for his 16th birthday. I decided to ride the bike home from where we bought it and after receiving one "nod" from a fellow biker, realised how much I'd missed it!

Anyway ... back on topic. I'm going to be using the bike just for nice weather fun, going on journies with my son. One thing we will need is luggage. I'd like to get both panniers and a top box. It appears the Kawasaki original luggage can't have both topbox and panniers at the same time (maybe I'm wrong?!). Anyway, I've seen a photo of this 2008 ER6F on eBay, this is exactly the luggage set I want ... any ideas what brand it is, and maybe a link to an online shop where I can buy everything I need as a package which will all be compatible? See attachment! (Not my bike, mine has no luggage!!).