Hello from Alberta Canada [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

Hello from Alberta Canada

schlappy95
03-19-2018, 10:12 PM
Hello, this is my second year with my 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Voyager 1700. I love the bike and am eagerly waiting for the snow to go away. Forums are a great way to get to know bikers and other bikers, I look forward to contributing to this forum. Thanks

GREENISBEST
03-20-2018, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the Forum :)

Lefteris
03-20-2018, 08:34 PM
Hallo riders! I sent you greetings from Samothraki, a small island north side of Greece. I am 50 years old, married and I have got two children 13 and 15 years old. I just bought a legend for me a Kawasaki GPz550 mod.1983 in a very good condition and i will try to turn it from red to green. I want to ask you if someone of you have the manual of this model, because I tried to find it and I had no succeed. Please if you have it sent it to me! I will appreciate it. Thank you and I wish you every day good and safe rides with your motorbikes!!!

schlappy95
03-20-2018, 08:55 PM
Hallo riders! I sent you greetings from Samothraki, a small island north side of Greece. I am 50 years old, married and I have got two children 13 and 15 years old. I just bought a legend for me a Kawasaki GPz550 mod.1983 in a very good condition and i will try to turn it from red to green. I want to ask you if someone of you have the manual of this model, because I tried to find it and I had no succeed. Please if you have it sent it to me! I will appreciate it. Thank you and I wish you every day good and safe rides with your motorbikes!!!I loved the GPz550 when I was a teenager. Would have loved one but no money, had to stick with the Yamaha Maxim 400 my dad gave me.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk