voyager 1700 communication system [Archive] - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

voyager 1700 communication system

dozerbud
08-21-2018, 02:43 PM
I'm looking into buying the Kawasaki headsets. I'm trying to get some information on how the radio and communication system works through the rider and passenger headsets. The biggest question I've got is, can you hear the radio through the headsets? Thanks

MrLynd54
08-21-2018, 03:12 PM
I'm looking into buying the Kawasaki headsets. I'm trying to get some information on how the radio and communication system works through the rider and passenger headsets. The biggest question I've got is, can you hear the radio through the headsets? ThanksWith the advancement in the wireless bluetooth devices for motorcycle helmets such as Sena and Cardo, you can hear and share music, passenger intercom, GPS, and phone calls. You can ride with up to a group of other riders, as many as 9 for up to 5 miles away. You no longer have to limit yourself to just your passenger. You can get a Duo Pack for a reasonable price. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mario_C
07-17-2019, 12:27 AM
I'm looking into buying the Kawasaki headsets. I'm trying to get some information on how the radio and communication system works through the rider and passenger headsets. The biggest question I've got is, can you hear the radio through the headsets? Thanks
Short-range wireless networking technology makes it possible for Bluetooth headsets to work. Visit theriderbase website to read more motorcycle Bluetooth headset.
Some headsets have this function. You can search on the internet.