Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650 - fuel pump assembly needed

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  michaelswallace 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650 and have had trouble starting it. Typically this happens when it has sat for several months without riding it. A couple of weeks ago I tried to start it with no luck and started looking for the problem. I found out the fuel pump wasn't working and bought a new fuel pump from HighFlowFuel part #HFP-360KP-Prairie650. I did all of this before I pulled the fuel tank and removed the fuel pump. Yesterday I pulled the tank and fuel pump assembly out. The fuel pump assembly is completely rusted and a lot of rust is in the tank. The electronics are in bad shape and don't believe it could be working.

I need help finding the fuel pump assembly. What I am calling the assembly is the metal frame the pump and other items are mounted to (see Fuel Pump Assembly pic).

I also need the electronics that come mounted to the frame (see Fuel Pump Electronics pic) if they don't come with the fuel pump assembly.

Thank you for helping me out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.