Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1998 mule 2510 oil plug size and location

9K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  imported_cookie_monster 
#1 ·
Hi im new to the thread. I have a 1998 mule 2510 4x4 and am needing to change the oil but I think the plug is rounded off. Does anybody have the size of the oil plug bolt so I can get another one? Also im not 100% sure that the bolt that is rounded off is the drain plug, It is located on the bottom of the motor so i'm pretty sure it is the plug but cant find any good pics of the oil plug on 2510 mule.

#2 ·
There are actually two drain bolts in the engine. One on the bottom and then one on the LH side (clutch side). I've run into this before on my own junk (and it was JUNK!), removed the bottom plug (or "extracted" it), let it drain, then removed the one on the side, put it in the bottom and then put the junk one in the side. Don't forget the washers.

#3 ·
Hi im new to the thread. I have a 1998 mule 2510 4x4 and am needing to change the oil but I think the plug is rounded off. Does anybody have the size of the oil plug bolt so I can get another one? Also im not 100% sure that the bolt that is rounded off is the drain plug, It is located on the bottom of the motor so i'm pretty sure it is the plug but cant find any good pics of the oil plug on 2510 mule.
Find the best motorcycle oil on theriderbase website

Refer to specification of mule 2510, oil plug bolt size 10X12 (Ref # 92067). You can search it on the internet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.