2001 kawasaki vulcan 1500 drifter for sale $5900!!! - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-26-2006, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
BTK Beginner

2001 kawasaki vulcan 1500 drifter for sale $5900!!!

If anyone is interested, i'm looking to sell my bike. I just got engaged and its time to start saving some money for when we get married. Its a 2001 Drifter 1500 as it says in the title. The color is black with pinstripe flame (decal) around tank. There is chrome all over this bike (if i can get a picture up, you will see what i'm talking about). I has some turn-down pipes (really loud). Its got nice set of black leather saddlebags and also a black leather travel bag that fits behind sissy bar. It has a double seat on it also black leather. chrome engine gaurd with footpegs. Windshield, L.E.D lights throughout the engine. New Battery, New Tires. the kicker is, the light switch has gone out and i will not have the funds to replace that and it has about 50k miles. The bike retails for roughly around $6900 before the mileage deduction and light switch. The light switch will cost around $175+labor ($250 at most for both). I'm looking to get $5900 for it ($1000 less than kbb)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboswan View Post
If anyone is interested, i'm looking to sell my bike. I just got engaged and its time to start saving some money for when we get married. Its a 2001 Drifter 1500 as it says in the title. The color is black with pinstripe flame (decal) around tank. There is chrome all over this bike (if i can get a picture up, you will see what i'm talking about). I has some turn-down pipes (really loud). Its got nice set of black leather saddlebags and also a black leather travel bag that fits behind sissy bar. It has a double seat on it also black leather. chrome engine gaurd with footpegs. Windshield, L.E.D lights throughout the engine. New Battery, New Tires. the kicker is, the light switch has gone out and i will not have the funds to replace that and it has about 50k miles. The bike retails for roughly around $6900 before the mileage deduction and light switch. The light switch will cost around $175+labor ($250 at most for both). I'm looking to get $5900 for it ($1000 less than kbb)
hello
supose you sold it..

if you know(heard) somebody else selling an 1500 drifter..please, mail me..

regards

Jacque

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page