Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used engine wiring harness assembly, Removed from an 01 ZX7R that is in good shape, the temp sensor has cut wires. It should fit 96-02 zx7's, but check with your dealer to be sure. I have other 96-02 ZX7R parts not listed. Shipping with UPS ground or USPS only and only to the lower 48 states. I choose which is used. No shippng outside the USA!! No returns. All sales are final. Sold AS-IS, NO REFUNDS willbe accepted, so know what you are buying.

I also have a used front seat removed from a 02 ZX7R that is in good useable shape, no tears. It should fit 96-02 years, but check with your dealer to be sure. As I mentioned above shipping using UPS ground or USPS only and only to the lower 48 states. I choose which is used. No shippng outside the USA!! No returns. All sales are final.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a used engine wiring harness assembly, Removed from an 01 ZX7R that is in good shape, the temp sensor has cut wires. It should fit 96-02 zx7's, but check with your dealer to be sure. I have other 96-02 ZX7R parts not listed. Shipping with UPS ground or USPS only and only to the lower 48 states. I choose which is used. No shippng outside the USA!! No returns. All sales are final. Sold AS-IS, NO REFUNDS willbe accepted, so know what you are buying.

I also have a used front seat removed from a 02 ZX7R that is in good useable shape, no tears. It should fit 96-02 years, but check with your dealer to be sure. As I mentioned above shipping using UPS ground or USPS only and only to the lower 48 states. I choose which is used. No shippng outside the USA!! No returns. All sales are final.
How much is it . How much to ship to 07090.
Jack

·
Registered
19 Posts
zx7 wiring

I would like to buy the harness. If everything else is OK on it. Do you take pay-pal? Where are you? I am in New Jersey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah I also have the right lever controls. You guys can email me at djrocket_zx7 at yahoo dot com with any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Didn't get to ebay in time!

Do you still have the wiring harness? I didn't get to ebay in enough time and the sale ended....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts