Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Life is a Ride, Ride Hard
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, im parting out a ton of stuff off my bike because ive torn it down to turn it into a streetfighter over the winter...

ive got the following to let go...

Complete upper fairing including headlight, zero gravity windscreen, and flush mount blinkers

i have the gauge cluster and bracket...the odometer reads just below 14K original miles

i have the left and right body pieces with stock decals

frame sliders

stock mirrors and stock brake light

the lower fairing painted black and i also have the body piece that connects to the lower fairing and the side fairings

i also have the ram air set up

everything is in great shape, everything is either black or the factory color they made only in 02 for this bike, gold spark, definitely my favorite color ive seen on a bike, there is pictures of all the parts...the one side fairing has a small scratch and the upper has a small paint chip, must be from a stone or something i bought it like that so i dont know for sure, everything looks a little dirty, havent had time to clean it but it will be 100% spotless before i ever think of sending it out, just dont have the time right now...make me an offer on whatever it is you want, if you need me to rip the headlight assembly out or the windscreen or anything like that i will...we can set up a package deal too if ya like or whatever, i can negociate:smile:

ill accept money orders only...if you need more detailed pictures i can get them for you upon request...just shoot me a message or email me at [email protected] ... im located around rochester new york...

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

·
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: fairings are gone...i still have stock headlight asm and gauges, also have ram air system...Best offer!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts