Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on this forum and I'm trying to find out information about the 636's. Well first of my buddy has the f4i and I rode it the other day and i floored it to redline in 1st. and it didn't really impress me that much. I just was wondering what the horsepower differences would be between the 2 bikes and if anybody has rode both of the bikes. Also this would be my first motorcycle but I'm been riding dirtbikes since I was 5 years old.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I'll tell you right now the new 6R and 6RR will leave the F4i in the dust. They have plenty of power. I'd go with the 05's though cause the undertail exhuast is trick.

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
dont feel bad i was unimpressed with the 03 R1 i rode while working at the shop. i did the service and had to test ride it. rode the bike hard in 1st gear and it was a pig. now the NEW 04 R1's and ALL the gixxer 1k's are NASTY BIATCHES and have balls across the board (read TORQUE) the 600's i rode where wimpy biatches but i wouldnt ride anything else on the track, they suck on the street though. the 15,000redline on the 600RR (honda) was scary sounding with the open face helmet i had on, sounded like the motor was gonna come apart :O ill stick with my torque monster ZRX1100 for street duty.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've never drive a CBR, but I can tell you that "didn't really impress me" is about the last thing that would come out of your mouth if you had a quick ride on my bike. "Hell yeah!" "Oh my god!" and "More gimme more!" would probably be much more appropriate, though each has his own response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the repleis. I just wish I could ride a 636 before buying one. I almost think I want to get a 1000. I'm in to drag racing and I plan on drag racing the bike I get and i know a 1000 would be much better for that but then my insurance will be higher and the bike will cost more and I'm really not trying to spend over 6,000 for whatever bike I get. I have to sell my 02 Camaro Z28 before any of this happens anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts