Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys picked up a sweet kx 125...2003 for only 1300 dollars...its in good condition too check it out....its completely stock.....BikePics - 2003 Kawasaki KX 125 the only thing wrong with it is that the kickstart comes off from where it pivots out and in....i looked up how much a new one was and it said about 80 90 bucks.....thats a lot for a kick start....does anyone know where i can find one for cheaper then that? If anybody sees one for cheap tell me...thank you...oh and how do you guys like my bike?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, you got that for $1300?!? That's INSANE. 01 KX 125's go for nearly four grand over here. Ridiculous, lol. Good buy.
**** $4000! Thats Nuts! but yes it was a great deal and it is a very nice bike...i am very happy with it....

·
Registered
31 Posts
IS the Kick start broken or it is missing something that holds it on the the bike?

here are the parts for your kick start

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basically the lever just pops off...but it is from where it turns not from where it connects to the motor

·
Registered
252 Posts
With all that dough saved by the good buy then 90 bucks is cheap. Go shopping and save time and go riding!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would go on ebay or craig's list or go 2 the dump or something like that but have fun on that bad ***.13 hundred insane......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts