Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miss Bobber ; owner Patricia Ware, (Peanut). I've read several treads on bobbers here so I thought I would share our newest project. this is my ladies ride, "Peanut" a 2005 800a, converted to a 16" front tire,
v-rod front fender, mini apes, chopper headlight, streached tank 3.5", solo spring seat, ridged mounted rear chopper fender, 7'' wide, 180 rear tire, and I am still building a set of one-off pipes for it now. matt black with red and lime green pin stripping. the first pic is with the new apes just installed. all work was done in my garage, "with a little help from my friends" Peanut sat and read through book after book and designed her bike, then i took over and this is the final product. 7 shows with 11 trophies, she is more than happy with the outcome.

Attachments

·
Yet another 800 Bobber...
598 Posts
Nice. Any problems fitting the 180 tire, and did you use the stock rim?

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Nice Skully!!! +50,000 bonus points for posting pics on the first post too!!

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
Very smooth8)
I like the satin/matt finish.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
referance tire clearance; there are no problems mounting the 180 with no modifictions on the stock rim. there is more than enought clearance. the one thing I am looking for is a wider rim, 5.5" that will mount to the drum hub. I'm hoping i can find one off another bike that will lace up. again there should be no problems with clearance.

·
Dead man walking
1,994 Posts
Very nice bike. If I ever get a Vulcan, I could see doing something like this to it too like my KZ650. I love it.

·
Patriot Guardian
28,016 Posts
VERY cool!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts