Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
05 mule 3010
50 Posts
You don't even really have to find the "starter circuit relay". If you can access the neutral light (that component should be pretty obvious), you can do your voltage measurements there. The Br wire should have 12V DC on it when the ignition switch is on, and (assuming that the light itself is good) the LT/G wire should have zero volts with the bike in neutral (and the light should illuminate), and the LT/G wire should have 12V DC on it when the bike is not in neutral (and the light should go dark).

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Also as an FYI, I have verified on Partzilla that the neutral switch location did not change from 2003 to 2007.

The switch is there but requires a lot of disassembly to get to it. But as rv7charlie points out, you just need access to the wires for now.
Thank you guys so much for the help I’ll mess with that tomorrow cause it may be tucked away and zip tied to the frame

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I found the 2 wires that someone sent forgot who but whenever I unplugged the light green wire I lost my neutral light on my instrument panel and whenever I unplugged the red and white wire nothing happened can someone tell me why that happened

21 - 29 of 29 Posts