Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so im fairly new to riding (loving every minute of it) and have put on about 2600 miles. But lately ive noticed that my bike started to squeak when rolling below 30. :icon_frow :icon_frow :icon_frow I want to get it fixed ASAP, but would like some suggestions on what could be wrong. Thanks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Id go over the bike very closely and make sure everything it tighened up all nice. my 89 had squeeks also and found out a few things were loose and after tightening them up they were gone. my zx6r also had a few squeeks had to tighten a couple things down. Riding makes things come loose every once in awhile. Just take a day and pull the plastics off and start looking for anything loose. make sure everything that needs to be is lubed up and ready to go also. when rolling at under 30mph try to figure out what area of the bike the squeeks are coming from and what makes them get louder if anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.