Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have 94 zx1100 that's overheating has antifreeze fan works cuts out when I give it gas hope it is a kwik fix

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Have 94 zx1100 that's overheating has antifreeze fan works cuts out when I give it gas hope it is a kwik fix

·
Super Moderator
10,810 Posts

Posting problems or just being a dick?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have a 1984 kawasaki ZN1100 I bought this thing for 200 bucks I've been ****ing around with it for god knows how long I finally got spark from the coils but not every time which I stI'll haven't been able to figure out if anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this maybe the wires I'm not sure I'd love to get this thing on the road one day thank you
A good place to start is check and clean all the bullet connectors. They will cause intermittent electrical problems.

--------------------------------------------------
Jim
I really don't see why people ask for advice if their not going to take the advice given.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member, looking to put new exhaust on my 17 z1000 abs but they haven’t made a fuel programmer for it. Has anyone put aftermarket exhaust on this bike, how does it do, or how is your experience?

·
Registered
1 Posts

1995 kawasaki GPZ ZX1100e1... this is my new bike i had bought a few weeks ago. someone ha stole some parts off it . like the slave cylinder which i'v replaced. the junction box which has been a huge pain to get the color code schematics for the pins for the 2 plugs. junction box 26021-1096. so if any1 mite know which wire goes where and the color .. i'v got all but the headlight fuse wire and it keeps popping. the headlight relay switch works. just no headlight. how mite i diagnose this?? plus my other big issue is the bike was sitting for 2 yrs. so i drained the gas and took the carbs all the way apart soaked them and got them back together but now i need some info. on how to sync and turn outs for jets ect. because i didn't count as i backed out anything. i can't find anything on my carbs. they just say keihin cr special . i'v attached sum pic's of before and after but mostly so sum1 mite could help direct me for sync this after cleaning . i wud greatly appreciate the help its the last two things i hope that our keeping me from riding. Moto Ms Lizzie

Attachments

361 - 367 of 367 Posts