Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 719 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sticky is for specific questions, concerns and feedback pertaining to the the Vulcan 1500, 1600 and 2000 Models.
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
anybody know what the stock HP number on the ZX-10 is?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
spok said:
anybody know what the stock HP number on the ZX-10 is?
That question was just asked in the 500/750/800 thread an they sent me here ?what the he*ll is going on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
1600pilot said:
You cant win with these jokers, ninjagirl!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think shes been around the cruiser crowd to much. We're a different breed thats for sure. Kelly I'm sorry that your thread is getting highjacked but for some strange reason we can't control ourselfs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you all are on your own!!! :wink:
I do hope that these sticky's help in keeping the forum easier to read.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Well it seems to me "hijacked" is the sticky we should start. You could just take every thread and move it there and no one would have anything to debate. It's not about the bikes, it's about the people...and most of them can't pay attention long enough to stay on topic..:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
I don`t understand NINJA-CHIC. All my 1600 question are to be made in this sticky thread? That would suck. It would be a mess after five pages. I`m confused again :???:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,320 Posts
flynsouth said:
Well it seems to me "hijacked" is the sticky we should start. You could just take every thread and move it there and no one would have anything to debate. It's not about the bikes, it's about the people...and most of them can't pay attention long enough to stay on topic..:)
I dont think that is true. Sure we can.....what was the topic again? Oh, hp is 149 stock, I think.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,774 Posts
jimkalfakis said:
I don`t understand NINJA-CHIC. All my 1600 question are to be made in this sticky thread? That would suck. It would be a mess after five pages. I`m confused again :???:
Don't sweat it- just trying something new. Post questions where ever, they'll get answered. btw, I thought the same thing- look at the "welcome" page in the main lobby. What a mess!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
I have a 1996 1500 Vulcan and the turn signals wont blink. They just come on and stay on. Would this be the flasher? And if so, where is that located on this bike..

Thanks!

Smoke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Humming front wheel

Hello> Just joined. Have a 04 1500 Clasic with 6k miles on it. Experiencing lowd humming noise when banking to left or right, more so when banking to the left. Dealer says it's a characteristic of the bike. Is that so? I find it very anoying. Would appreciate any input.
Thanks
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
not sure but prob the tires making the noise,they tend to cup on the outside so when u bank from side to side u will here that humming sound
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts
Thanks T-Man! :wink:

I was getting sick of looking at that mug though so I'm in transition to a sweet avatar.
BTW, when's your V2K coming in? Gonna post pics? :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Make these stickies go away ... I'll start posting pictures of Harleys here if you don't :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
tdaugharty said:
Make these stickies go away ... I'll start posting pictures of Harleys here if you don't :)
I agree. You can tell from the number of posts.
Need this sticky like a bugsplat on a windshield.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Here is my first HD picture post .....

Kidding ;)

Take the temptation away! Don't let me do it. Remove this thread now before it's to late :)
 
1 - 20 of 719 Posts
Top