Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
saddle up
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im no mechanic but this should be easy..I ordered a set of Highway bars for 2005 1500 Classic.
Instructions show them attaching at the floorboard and the horn bolt's..but they appear to be too short..If I attach the horn bolts first I cant reach both floorboards (only one or the other)
If I attach both floorboard ends the top bracket is about an inch short of the horn brackets..
So I either have a bad set of miss made bars...they sent the wrong bars..or Im missing something..??

Thanks for any input

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Im no mechanic but this should be easy..I ordered a set of Highway bars for 2005 1500 Classic.
Instructions show them attaching at the floorboard and the horn bolt's..but they appear to be too short..If I attach the horn bolts first I cant reach both floorboards (only one or the other)
If I attach both floorboard ends the top bracket is about an inch short of the horn brackets..
So I either have a bad set of miss made bars...they sent the wrong bars..or Im missing something..??

Thanks for any input
I'd call who you bought it from to verify they sent the right one. Doesn't sound like they did to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts