Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks,
My bike has arrived. I saw and touched it yesterday. The dealer is currently putting it together and adding on my Phat II risers. I got the blue/silver.
I should have it in my hands within a week. Merry Christmas to me
bob from RI

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey Bob,What in the world is a 1600 Noamd? I think you mean Nomad! Right? Just messing with ya! Hey man thats great news,and i know you're real happy. I know how i felt when i got a "ole" 2003 1500 Vulcan. Sorta brings out the happiness built up inside ya,don't it? I know you will enjoy it so have fun!! See ya,Kenny in North Carolina.......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

sweet bike rg-you gonna love it :wink:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Another smiling rider...:):):)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 1600 Nomad is now in my shed. All ready to ride. I even have PhatII risers on. I took several pics but I only have basic Dlephi so I can't post them here but am willing to send them along to whoever would like them. The sales rep owns a 1500 Nomad and test rode mine today. He stated the extra torque is felt when in second and thrid gear. Also reported the power seemed better than his with a commandor setup.
I have the owners manual and will gladly look anything up others may want to know.
Mine is #42 made
bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
RGMBU,

I would love to see pics of you new ride! My dad and his girlfriend are both buying 05's this year (therefore I get to buy his 99 nomad) but I would love to see some actual pics of the nomad other then just the kawi promo shots! Please email them to [email protected]

thanks! and congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Bob

I have one coming sometime in Jan. I noticed the 05 Classic has self cancelling turn signals but they don't list them for the Nomad. Does your new bike have them? And by the way how does the seat feal?

Enjoy the ride, I am envious

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The seat feels comfortable. cut low enough in the back as to let the passenger pilion provide slight lower back support.
Yes, the turn signals are self cancelling.
I saw over at the Delphi kawasaki forum, that another person got thier blue/silver in yesterday too. Hope yours arrives soon.
goodd luck
bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish I was lucky enough to have mine in the shed. Here in Nova Scotia, they are not available until late January at the earliest. I would love to see some pictures, I am interested in what the gas tank, speedometer and windshield area look like. I want to put a tach on mine when I get it, but also want a windshield bag. Don't know if the will work together until I see the actual bike. Happy riding. You can send pictures to:

[email protected] if you wish. Thanks.

Nomadforlife!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts