Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone on this site has a set of stock exhaust for a 1600 Classic or MeanStreak that they would like to get rid of I am looking for some to do some modification testing on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a set I took off of my 04 1600 Classic just sitting in the attic. It's in great condition. Let me know how serious you are.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i will also have a set availible in about a week :wink:

·
Registered
105 Posts
What are you getting Bike?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

3" H/K big straights 8) can't wait to get them on - i love the sound
of them on this motor

·
Registered
105 Posts
I saw your other post. You are really going to love them. I am very happy with mine.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
H/K's have an awesome sound. When I got my bike home my neighbors came right over and asked if I had just bought a Harley. I love them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1600 Classic/Meanstreak Exhaust

vulcanrob said:
I have a set I took off of my 04 1600 Classic just sitting in the attic. It's in great condition. Let me know how serious you are.
I can't afford much more than shipping, If I had alot I'd get some Hard Kromes or Cobra classics myself

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exhaust

Stang6595 said:
I have a set of exhaust off of an 03/1600/A with only 600 original miles, let me know.

I can't pay much over shipping, just looking for someone who wants to get rid of them, I am doing some modifications on them to see if I can get a good sound out of them without hurting performance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sodflyer said:
I can't pay much over shipping, just looking for someone who wants to get rid of them, I am doing some modifications on them to see if I can get a good sound out of them without hurting performance
Seen and heard a set of stock pipes (2003/1600A Classic)that were modified. The rear of the pipes were drilled with small holes around the outer perimeter of the pipes and the guts were pulled out. The pipes sounded great not as throaty as the HK 3" straights but great never the less.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got a set of 04 mean streak stock pipes with less than 600 miles on them... Are you still looking?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts