Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all new guy here..I'm looking for some hard to find old kawasaki parts..I took on the task of restoring a really cool part of kawasaki history. 1964 kawasaki Aircraft company B8 125 streetbike. this one is pretty complete which is a plus :) Now for the negatives,hole in upper crankcase :mad: chrome seen better days :neutral: stock exaust is exausted ;-) . If anyone out there knows where to find this stuff ,or a complete parts bike, or if you even think you may know the age old answer to the question "ARE WE ALONE OUT HERE"... :grin: open for e-mails and posts..Thanks Tom :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It must be spring

:p I look at the flurry of postings in this vintage thread of talk of the 80's 70's hence must be springtime at my post on my 64 cause I hear crickets and then total silence :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I'm sorry that everyone, myself included, seem to be leaving you out in the cold. Where I'm at, except for the occassional Honda, you just don't see any bikes from the 60's. I don't know that I've ever actually laid eyes on a Kawasaki older than the H-1/H-2 of the early 70's....Joe

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries ...

Just poking fun at myself more than anything :grin: I'd bet most of the over 4000 members of this site probably weren't even born in 1964 or at least they were still watching the bugs bunny hour on saturday mornings :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: No worries ...

I have a 1965 Kawasaki aircraft, 90% complete, motor turns, chrome is rough. I don't have the front fender or headlight bucket but everything else is there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts