Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an old Kawasaki, it is a 1966 85cc and I've had it since 1975. I don't have a lot of information on it - the tag on it says "J1R00157". See the attached photo.

It is in really great shape, starts on the first kick and is missing only the center kickstand which I trashed in my youth. I'm looking for any information on it, and possibly somewhere I can find a stand for it. Anyone have any ideas or information? A photo of the stand would work - I could build my own I just can't remember what it looks like after 35 years.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome.
Sure looks to be in great shape.
I had a look through Kawasaki's parts diagrams site (well tried anyway) for '65, '66 & '67 models and they all came up as not being available. The diagrams that is.
You may have to try to find some pictures of similar models. I tried googling images as well and came up with nothing.
Shouldn't be too difficult to make one up from srcatch, or from another bike made to fit. Or just use some sort of stand made of wood or whatever when you have the bike at home in the garage.

·
Vintage Owner
14 Posts
Funny, while looking for an F2 at a bike wrecker I saw one of those today.
Google search "Mike's Bikes Calgary" I don't know what he would charge to take it off and ship but you could ask. If he doesn't recognize the bike, tell him a customer saw it in his yard yesterday (up to the engine in snow).
Best of luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.