Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Kawasaki part numbers for first oversize (.020) piston, rings and possibly wrist pin/bearing combo. Know a seller but he wants #s.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
There are numerous piston ring sets on EB for the F5 Big Horn. 13008-024.
I didn't search for the other stuff. For just about everything, first thing I do is check the diagrams at Partzilla, then search the part numbers on EB. Then search by part name. then alternate name. Pics of NOS parts can be handy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are numerous piston ring sets on EB for the F5 Big Horn. 13008-024.
I didn't search for the other stuff. For just about everything, first thing I do is check the diagrams at Partzilla, then search the part numbers on EB. Then search by part name. then alternate name. Pics of NOS parts can be handy.
Have checked Partzilla, got numbers and my supplier in Winnipeg was able to help me out. He has lots of NOS stock from defunct business but no parts books. So all is good. Am on way to restoring a similar bike I had in high school back in '72. Thanks for all the info. Super site.

·
JesseJamesDalton
1 Posts
Have checked Partzilla, got numbers and my supplier in Winnipeg was able to help me out. He has lots of NOS stock from defunct business but no parts books. So all is good. Am on way to restoring a similar bike I had in high school back in '72. Thanks for all the info. Super site.
I actually have a 1971 F5 AND a Kawasaki Parts Manual with assembly diagrams. If you are interested some free parts info. send me an email and we can talk. email: [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts