Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1972 Kawasaki H2 Mach Iv $8500

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Nadezy 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm new here. I have 1972 Kawasaki H2 750 for sale. My This is a very nice original H2 with only 19804 original miles on the bike. It is numbers matching H2. My H2 starts, runs, rides, shifts, and brakes very nicely. and everything on the bike works as it should, including all electrical items, turns signals, headlight, rear tail light, etc. As you can see, the chrome is in excellent condition. The fork seals are good with no leaks. There are no engine leaks. The original chain oiler is still in place. The bike has the original paint and it is not faded, The exhaust is very nice and the mufflers have the original baffles. Located in Denver.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wheel

Vehicle Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Motorcycle

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Motor vehicle Blue Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
When posting a motorcycle for sale, it is a really good idea to post at least the city the bike is in so folks can decide if they want to travel to see the bike, calculate shipping costs etc.

As a brand new member there will be an element of trust that will have to be dealt with to insure the buyer is protected so in most cases a buyer will want to inspect the bike in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.