Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what my Brother-In-Law gave me for christmas.

It's on my msn live space, just click the link and there's a lot of pics.
I started stripping it down and I took pics of the wiring and parts that I need to remember for later.

Don's Truck Space

It's starting to clean up pretty good but it still needs a lot of work.
It turns over and seems to have compression too!

I'm just learning so if you know about this make/model I could use your ideas and resources.

Enjoy the pics.

Don
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
:wink: I have a Complete 73 g5 motor with carb I'm going to resotore this summer. Got it for 30 bucks on ebay along time ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
can it be.....

Here's what my Brother-In-Law gave me for christmas.

It's on my msn live space, just click the link and there's a lot of pics.
I started stripping it down and I took pics of the wiring and parts that I need to remember for later.

Don's Truck Space

It's starting to clean up pretty good but it still needs a lot of work.
It turns over and seems to have compression too!

I'm just learning so if you know about this make/model I could use your ideas and resources.

Enjoy the pics.

Don
[email protected]
It;s hard to be certain of the exact model,but seeing that in yellow makes me believe it's exactly like the very first bike i ever bought. $500 brand new and helmet included.Though i believe mine was a lil earlier production year. Wow,how i wish i could've kept that bike. I was able to buy with my own money earned as a kid and my uncle took me to go get it.The moment he help me unload it...my mom went thru the roof and made him take it back. I made a vow that day.I'd own another bike.So when our ship went into Japan....I dropped in on a shop and bought a new yammy 250 street/trail still in the crate and brought her back to Hawaii.Wow,the memories such a pic brings back. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My kids 1972 Kawasaki G5

Hi, I''m new to this ,anyways, I picked up a bike for my kids but it needs alot of work. Most of the G5 is there but alot is not. I need ignition stuff, coil 6 volt, foot gear changer part, The engine is all there but the electricS , well alot is missing. So what do I need to get it started anyways. Maybe what I need is a shop manual.
Would anyone have one for sale or maybe could download, even from a site somewhere? Can anyone help me out on this, please.
Thanks, Mike B.:smile:

:wink: I have a Complete 73 g5 motor with carb I'm going to resotore this summer. Got it for 30 bucks on ebay along time ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
manual for a kawasaki G5 100 but need a coil

I found one , and the wife printed it out.BUT I'm looking for a coil for it. Does anyone have a coil that'll work on it that they want to sell? thanks, Mike :rudy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts