Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1974 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT over $20,000 invested over the past 20 years...asking NADA Price of $8,700.00 for this classic in awesome shape. Ditzler Silver and Dark Blue stripes on hood and trunk lid, Flow Fit seats, Rancho Racing Sway bars, great 350 motor and 350 transmission both rebuilt and strong, having to sell because I can no longer set upright on spine, but need a 250R for Physical Therapy and alternate transportation to from Dr visits and hospitals. Request difference in price to pay my bills that accumulated during SSDI hearings and approval.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to borrow a Digital Camera

Okay Joey. I'll borrow a Digital Camera from my neighbor this weekend and get some pictures for you! My "Pride and Joy" car and I can't enjoy it...so I wanted it to go to some adult that would "appreciate" her.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1974 Camaro Pictures...

Without a digital Camera...with 3 1/2 years to get 100% Social Security Disability Insurance and the selling all of most of my toys (including a 2000 Polaris ATV ALL decked out), I just barely saved the house and 10 acres from foreclosure. My computer is state-of-the-ARK...DELL 133MHz with 32K memory...sad but true. I could go on wife is on one kidney diseased and functioning at 13%, on the nation donor list, she'll have 6 months of meds and appointments to go through before they pull the it, then 3-6 weeks without a kidney just dialysis every-other-day till they put a donor in...and I'm struggling to get a bike another $1,400.00 out of the salvage yard...so pictures with a didital camera...living on a farm...just ain't gonna happen...however, Joey asked for pictures, so I will fax pictures from my 35mm. IF there was only a RELIEF FUND, like there was in the NAVY...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TIME-LINE is shorter, still need my bike

Karen has been going through her kidney workups, and now they have found a heart issue as well. Her working at the Law Office is coming to a short end because she is so tired and is spending so much time at the Dr's offices. Right now the entire office is in our kitchen and dining and living room in boxes. She just won't quit until she has to. Last night she was up till 1:15AM finishing a contract tha thad to be done for the morning. So medications and rest, at least at home she can stop rest, relax and take thing in her time instead of being away from the house all the time..Any I'm freaked out now because of the heart issues...With her mom and sister coming, I definately need my bike to make my own appointments. I just had another friend pass away, that makes about a dozen in the past 1.5 years, even my Social Worker was Critical last year, but made it. Depression, and PTSD is a load, but now it's my own family members...Thank God there is this FORUM. My bike will help with the Physical therapy, and the Depression according to my councilor...I have to agree. Anyway, Thank you, Fellow Forum, Friends, and Family...Nothing like getting mail from the UK, Ireland, ALL over Europe, Australia, Canada, and hey I shouldn't forget Mo, Wa,Tx, Az, Ok, Ks, Mo, La, NE, Ia....I think just about every state...including HI and AK!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts