Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,totally excited to join the forum , I recently got my 1974 G5 100 out that my dad bought me new,has aroung 3k miles on it,years ago it was taken a part & the stator assy is missing. Any ideas where I can find one? e-bay no luck? It it doesn't seem like the after market world has any??? Thanks for viewing..

·
Registered
1983 GPz 750, green
38 Posts
can you post some pictures? Don't know what a G5100 is, picture might help us all.

·
Registered
770 Posts
100cc, single cylinder, two stroke. Have you tried on-line motorcycle suppliers, like Partzilla??? G5 is the model. 100 is the motor size.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Parts for this bike are very scarce. Here is a link that will provide the part number and a list of all the other bikes that used the same part number. Hope this helps. Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for all the info, I'll check into it..
Maybe join both the FB groups KE100 Riders, and G5 Squadron. I think Roland over in Sarnia ON still has them listed for sale. I've got a 74 G5, 75 G3, and 74 & 75 G4. Both FB groups have a lot of great content, and everybody there knows what a G5 is. I bet if you asked to purchase one, you would be offered several for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts