Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1979 KZ1000 for sale. Beautiful condition. Can get pics to those intersted. 24,000 miles...new tires, new chain, new sprocket, cleaned carbs...runs beautifully. Please make realistic offer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right...I love it. A little sad to see it go, ultimatly, its a financial decision...not that I'm complaining...we all have the ability to choose, and this is what I have chosen.

I've had the bike for 5 years now. It has been just awesome. It will hit 120 on the highway EASY (not that I advocate breaking the law kiddies)...and is so great around town too...and the looks it gets. Fer real, whenever I'm out and about I always have someone stopping me for some conversation about the bike.

I've even had offers on it before...people in parking lots asking if I'd sell it...and I've always said no...but it's time has come to find a new owner...someone else to get some joy out of it...and there is a lot to be had there...

Again, not that I advocate using all its power... :p

·
Registered
389 Posts
How about some pictures??

Brown said:
1979 KZ1000 for sale. Beautiful condition. Can get pics to those intersted. 24,000 miles...new tires, new chain, new sprocket, cleaned carbs...runs beautifully. Please make realistic offer.
Wow...we've got both a KZ900 and a KZ1000 for sale here at the same time. Must be something in the water!!! :cool: :cool:

Shoot me some pictures as I'm interested in an older bike and I'll be happy to post them up on photobucket so that everybody can see your KZ.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Ride safe and often.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
r2kool4u...is that 1000 an offer? Okay, I've seen these things go for 4500, but mine I know is not worth that as it doesn't have the low millage that one had, I spent 2000 on mine 5 years ago...if it turns out that 1000 is all I can get for it, I might just go for it...but then again...I don't know. It's not enough to make me jump up and say yes at this point.

dslater35...I sill shoot you some pics. I've got a cell phone that takes pics, and I can send them to you...they will have to be viewed on sprint picture mail website, which is cool, you can see them, but, I don't know if you can post them anywhere. I don't have a regular digital camera...if you can post my pics somewhere...by all means, go ahead.

Yes, i saw you had the KZ900...man that thing is super beautiful.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can assure you that a KZ or Z1 for $650 would be pretty much a basket case. I too have a 1978 KZ1000 that has over $5,000 into it. Of course I know I'll never get that back out of it. As said before, we all make decisions right?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
The OP hasn't returned since last August.

I doubt you'll get a reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
79 kawi

nice pics, the economy has really affected my bussiness, the most i can do is 1800 if your intrested
my cell is 540-845-5559 i live in Va. not to far.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts