Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for 1980 KZ750G repair manual...the only place I have found one is at Kawasaki.com. It is $3.95 but they wont ship it outside of the U.S. I am not sure if it is much help because what I really want is a repair manual and I believe this is an owners manual, which would be better than nothing.

I guess that said I have not found 1 place that sells REPAIR manuals for the KZ750G LTD. I have found manuals for 1980 KZ750's but not the G series. "This repair & service manual covers Kawasaki KZ750 (KZ750E, KZ750H, KZ750L, KZ750LTD, KZ750R), Z750 (Z750L), and ZX750 (ZX750A, ZX750E). 1980 to 1985." I could get one of those but I believe that they may only be for 4 cylinder models, no twins. I am not sure of this because it does say KZ750LTD, which mine is so.....

So for some stuff it would be OK. I cant remember now but I thought I found 650 twin manuals, maybe that would be good enough?

Any suggestions which manual would be the best to get? Maybe I can get some answers from Clymers if that above manual is for my bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I found a manual for the LTD750 twin on ebay here in Australia. Have the manual, now to buy the bike!

Seems they crop up fairly regularly. Is there anything specific I can look up for you and scan?

Cheers,

Adrian

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
First off, Welcome Adrian and Sparkadelic! Haven't spoken to either of you yet.

Next, Sparkadelic: Have you tried ebay? If not, post a "Want it Now" ad on their website. You'll have millions of sellers checking their stock or keeping an eye out for one to sell to you. Clymers is a good place to start though, as your model may be covered under a manual that doesn't have your model number listed on it, like in my case. I have an 85' Kawi 700 LTD, and so far we've not found anyone who knows of a manual specific to that model. They only manufactured mine for 2 years.
Also, if you go to www.buykawasaki.com and enter your vin # it will tell you if it is still published or even available. If you find a good site and find what you're looking for, let us know so the rest of us with vintage bikes can check it out as well!

Good luck, hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts