Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1982 Kawasaki 750 four ltd

1K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  Kawasaki Nut 
#1 ·
Excellent condition, 6k miles, set of extra tires, needs carb put back together and synced (have all new parts to reassemble...marked 1-4). Was going to get back on road as it was willed to me from uncle. But really nice. Already cleaned tank. Asking $2300 obo. Any interest? Can send pics

#5 ·
Personally, I think that's a lot of money for that bike. I picked up a 2004 ZZR1200 for $2400 bucks last Summer, with only 3495 miles on it. Completely running, ready to go, with good tires(mounted) and chains, $1895, maybe? I'm not interested at all, I just know what bikes go for, and a good idea of what's out there. I would say at that price, why not keep it and ride it. You could get the same amount two years from now.Don't take my opinion as absolute, others may offer completely different opinions, and you should listen, especially if they are interested in buying it. Get the carbs on, synced and mount the new tires, the ones on there are probably hard as rocks, as most bike tires are dried out after 3 years if sitting. If you get it running, then, you may get what you are asking for it. :)

#11 ·
I am not scared of my stuff being known...come visit if you like...bad intentions gets real bad results...js! I put my email in typed format so bots couldn't copy it. But that whole conversation was between him and me...not you. Maybe you should keep out of others' business!

#14 ·
When you post in a public forum, the conversation is public. I appreciate the "I appreciate your concern remark", but the "smack talk" before that is just plain rude. It's not bots that copy the info it's people. i learned my first code in 1973 and have built every computer I know. I worked for the government on security. You just put out personal information out there, probably doesn't really matter, just more spam. The bots read through that 1980's mentality by the way. The present A.I. is far more intelligent than we even could imagine. I tried to help you with your bike by being honest. No good deed go unpunished.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.