Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1982 Kawasaki KZ-1100-D Spectre for sale - have to see to believe

12K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  RoadRunner322 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling my beloved Spectre. Medical fun on the eve of my 50th birthday, I likely won't ride much / again.

Beautiful condition, about as original as you can get minus the grab bar. Great running bike, plenty of power, not for a beginner. All the electrical works, turn signals, gauges, tires have good tread depth. No cracks or rips in the seat or sissy bar pad. Carbs are synched, starts right up in warm or cold weather.

I think the 82/83 Spectres are the best looking bikes Kawasaki made. It's rare to find one that hasn't been repainted, missing side covers, or had the exhaust replaced. I even have the original tools and owner's manual.

Located in Traverse City, MI. Contact me to meet up to see her. No rides without cash in hand.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Selling my beloved Spectre. Medical fun on the eve of my 50th birthday, I likely won't ride much / again.

Beautiful condition, about as original as you can get minus the grab bar. Great running bike, plenty of power, not for a beginner. All the electrical works, turn signals, gauges, tires have good tread depth. No cracks or rips in the seat or sissy bar pad. Carbs are synched, starts right up in warm or cold weather.

I think the 82/83 Spectres are the best looking bikes Kawasaki made. It's rare to find one that hasn't been repainted, missing side covers, or had the exhaust replaced. I even have the original tools and owner's manual.

Located in Traverse City, MI. Contact me to meet up to see her. No rides without cash in hand.
do you still have the bike? I'm interested in it.

#6 ·

Still have it? If I arrange, would you be willing to ship? Please text at 206 698 9466
Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.