Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will appreciate if someone could help me find a seat and insturment gauges (speedo and tacho) with bracket and cables for a 1982 KZ750 Spectre.

Thanks for your help kyhick1.

DanAmp

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
DanAmp.

I will be in touch. Send me a PM or email if you find anything.

Heather

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Heather's the girl for this job! Everyone step back! Her and Mack know that bike better than any of us I bet! :wink:
Warm welcome's sent your way DanAmp!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hmm...The guages on my 82 1000 spectre are in pretty bad shape as well. They work but they look really nasty. The rubber o-ring cover thingie around the outside is all cracking and breaking off. Oh, well. Will try ebay.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Salvage Yards

I have an 82 1100 Spectre and a 78 KZ650 ( also a 78 Triumph T100 Street racer) I get my parts at a local salvage yard. They will mail to you. Its called SkyCycle in Lunenberg, MA. http://skycycle.com/

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guy selling a 750 Spectre for parts

There is a guy selling his 750 spectre as parts on Colorado Springs craigslist. He may sell you the gauge set.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This guy is selling the whole thing, if anybody is interested
Motorcycles - Kawasaki

For Sale - 1982 Kawasaki KZ-750-N1 "Spectre"
$2,000.00 631001
'82 Kawasaki KZ-750 N1 "Spectre" model in EXCELLENT shape. Body work is 98%, and the bike overall is 85-90%. New tires, battery and recently rebuilt and tuned carbs. Pics available on request, or as soon as I figure out how to upload them here!, Maryville, IL (Near St. Louis, Mo) Respond to this ad 11/17/2007

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts