Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I bought a 1983 440 LTD this morning after selling my EX500 earlier this week. I've opted for something more comfortable for me and a passenger.
I'm hoping to get a sissy bar set up but I'm not familiar with them at all. Are there aftermarket or OEM accessories available anywhere? Can they be swapped from other models (e.g., KZ400)?

Thank you in advance,

Michael

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I don't know of anything new, but might be able to find a KZ440 rack on EB. also, universal fit K&G luggage racks are all over EB. usually listed in all sorts of ways, often times according to what motorcycle they were on. CB750, CB450, GS850, XS650, KZ750, Goldwing, etc. Pic is of my motorcycle. I installed a nos rack w nos KZ440 kg mounting brackets.

1981 KZ650-CSR. The sissy bar bolts to the rack. Some of have a welded sissy bar & those welds can break.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know of anything new, but might be able to find a KZ440 rack on EB. also, universal fit K&G luggage racks are all over EB. usually listed in all sorts of ways, often times according to what motorcycle they were on. CB750, CB450, GS850, XS650, KZ750, Goldwing, etc. Pic is of my motorcycle. I installed a nos rack w nos KZ440 kg mounting brackets.

1981 KZ650-CSR. The sissy bar bolts to the rack. Some of have a welded sissy bar & those welds can break.
OMG that back rest is exactly what I need! Where can I find it?? Just bought a 440 LTD, 10k miles, have it going to the shop in 2 days for a look o er and tune up. But would love to have that luggage rack soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts