Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Happening!

Newbie to the site and just wanted to show what i have been working for a month or so. Picked this bike up in September for a grand with 12,000 on the meter. I have alot of parts for it that are getting powder coated like wheels, engine covers, peg brackets and more. Runs absolutly great!! I noticed the sprocket is lowered from 16 to 14 teeth. It has a jet kit in it and pods. Not sure what type of kit it is. 4 x 1 exhaust and i think all the packing is removed. Very fun bike and very fast. End result is i want to end up with a big bore kit, 615 i think it is, Works shock and fork spring kit. I have more picks of it on bikepics . com. NOt sure if im allowed to link on this forum.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts

welcome to the site. nice classic ride, looks like you've got quite the plan. keep us posted.

btw. i don't think they mind if you post links as long as you use your head when you do it, keep in mind that the site is sponsored by a dealership (Beartooth in Montana) so don't put up any of their competition !!

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
DarrenLMP3,

Welcome to the forum. Very Nice collection of bikes.

Heather

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You don't get to see too many Gpz's anymore. I love your 305. That was one of the bikes I learned to ride on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I loved that 305!!! That was my first bike. That thing would smoke 440LTD's and keep up with the 550. Had alot of fun with that bike :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts