Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 86 Ninja from a guy who dropped it on the left side and i am replacing the parts. I am lost on the clutch handle holder. I took off the broken clutch handle and a plastic piece fell out of the holder the size of a tooth pick. I found where it went and it looks like the piece that goes to the clutch relay to show that the clutch is engaged so you can start and stop the bike. Any ideas on a part number. do I have to replace the whole assembly. Proper name for this part? 1986 ninja 600

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Easy fix!

ALL you have to do is to call Beartooth Kawasaki parts department at their toll free number 1-800-556-3098. You will also get the 10% discount because you are a Forum member...They have given us this Forum to use and it is free so even if they make a single dollar on you, you will not only get the right part and the information and learn how great and helpful these people are you will also be supporting something that connects us all. I live in Kansas, and NO I don't work for Beartooth Kawasaki. Beartooth Kawasaki is located in Red Lodge, MT, not a bad ride from Billings, MT from what I hear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts