Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1988 Ninja 600R that I can't seem to get a title for. I'm told there are states that don't title vehicles this old and a bill of sale from one of those states will get it done. but I can't seem to find any one in any of those states to help me. So I bought this bike put a bunch of parts and labor into getting her to run like a top and now I can get it legal. if anyone wants a complete parts bike or thinks they can get a title then have at it. but I will probably start parting this bad boy out. If any one needs any parts let me know. I am posting this in both bikes for sale and in the parts section cause its up for both at this point. I'll post a pic, but it doesn't look good. I was going to get into cosmetics once I had the title. I wanted to make sure she'd run first.

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
If the the gear selector bracket (left footpegs whole assembly if thats what you want to do) will fit a 95 zx6r i want it, email me with a price

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly have no idea if it will or not. also the actual pedal is broken anyway. so unless your pedal is fine and the bracket is bad, it probably won't work anyway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mmm parts

well im looking for a bunch of stuff... i would take the bike off of your hands but im broke atm.... how much do you want for the sprockets/chain and what condition are they in? also plastic... most all of it... my bike is currently neked due to previous owner neglect and a freak accident with a bird and a racoon in the same day... so if you wanna shoot me prices for the sprocket/chain cause i need that bad... and the plastics... and maybe a quick quote on the entire bike that would be great.

todd

[email protected]

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Glad to hear you got 'er done, and good to see you again Jay, you should stop by more often. ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hehehe, actually I sold the ninja and my buddy got it in trade about a month ago for some bike work he did. But I still have my Harley bobber I call my Harley-Saki, because of all the kaw parts on it. but I wasn't sure if i should post a bunch on here, not haveing a full kaw anymore...

·
Registered
2 Posts
YOur bike!

is the bike that I just bought a couple of days ago... It may need some parts that I would be willing to take off your hands! What kind of condition is your seat in?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts