Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1991 zx7r Kawasaki Ninja (bought brand new in Vancouver B.C.) for sale. This is the first race model with flat slide carb.s' etc. Bike was running just fine three years ago but has not ran since. Bike is garage kept and is in good condition. Bike has many extras, including Doug Chandlers ex-race rims (Marchesini), Muzzy Body work, and includes factory bodywork and rims as well. Bike has never been crashed or raced. Just needs Carb cleaning and new battery to run. Does anybody have any idea what it may be worth??? I will be placing ad on e-bay soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
running you might get 2-3000. if its prefect
not running youll be lucky to get 900.-1500. depending on the condition of the rest of the bike.
my advise get it running clean the carbs change the oil get a new battery
fill the tires with air and keep the run switch in the off position for abou 30 seconds to prime the motor for oil.
post pics maybe ill buy it my girl wants a new bike

·
Registered
2 Posts
'91 zx7

Hey Mike. Just wanted to know if you still have your bike. I have an 1990 zx 750; single front headlight and 140/70/18 rear. It's a killer bike, but I want a wider rear tire. Is your a 180/55/17? Are you still interested in selling?

Thanks. LaMont

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are interested in selling your zx7 give me a call. I have a 91 zx7r and I am in need of a rolling chassis and plastics. Mike (719)233-6314 Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts