Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, ok so i just got my first sportbike its a 1991 zx6d unfortuatly the motor is no good, im having a hell of a time trying to find one, so my question here would be if anyone knows what motors will interchange with the "D" frame, i found a 1995 zx6c but i cant find any info on if the motors are the same, if anyone has any info for me or mabe where i can find a cheap engine it would be greatly appriceated..

·
Norfolk,England
240 Posts
Hmm

As an easy installation, the engine from a ZX600E will drop straight in, and should be easy to source as this model was produced from 1993 up until about 2004 [in the UK at least]

Earlier models [A and C] and later ones [F onwards] could no doubt be made to fit, but the E is your best easy option IMO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm

As an easy installation, the engine from a ZX600E will drop straight in, and should be easy to source as this model was produced from 1993 up until about 2004 [in the UK at least]

Earlier models [A and C] and later ones [F onwards] could no doubt be made to fit, but the E is your best easy option IMO
thanx doebag, i gonna start looking for some C then!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.