Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 1996 ZX6R up for sale. Has approx. 102XX miles on it and runs great. This bike was lightly dropped by the previous owner and scratched up the fairings alittle. When I bought it from him, I had all the fairings removed and professionally sanded and repainted a dark blood red color. Paint job came out great! Has zerogravity black tint windscreen (not pictured), carbon fiber brake and clutch levers, carbon fiber tank guard, carbon fiber tree guard, custom red and black grips, carbon fiber F-1 mirrors (not pictured), D&D slip-on pipe, carbon fiber rear wheel hugger (not pictured), brand new bridgestone battlax tires, brand new NGK spark plugs, and a few other things I can't think of right now. Will also include vega helmet (LARGE) and white IICON gloves. I'm looking for a quick sell at $3000 obo. comes with a clean title.

anyone interested, you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 760-446-4432 or 760-608-9176.

Bike is located in Ridgecrest, CA (about an hr north of the Palmdale/Lancaster area.) Can deliver in reasonale distance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts