hey im new to this forum and i got my first real bike. a 1997 KX100. i picked it up a few days ago and it ran when i test rode it. $600. when i got home and tried to fire it up, it wouldnt start. i pulled the plug and got no spark, so i went and got a new plug (B8ES) thinking that it was fouled. that still didnt get it to kick over. so i went and got a new spark plug cap b/c the one that was on it was off a suzuki and it STILL doesnt spark. is it my coil? is there a way i can test it with a voltmeter or something? please help. im a fairly good mechanic but this has me stumped.