Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i dont know where the swith/relay is on my bike for the coolant fan and my bike is my only trans right now. i dont have the money to fix it and the motor is brand new. does anyone know how i can bypass this for about a week and half of anything i can to do make the fan work

thanks anything would help

nick

·
Registered
59 Posts
ok so i dont know where the swith/relay is on my bike for the coolant fan and my bike is my only trans right now. i dont have the money to fix it and the motor is brand new. does anyone know how i can bypass this for about a week and half of anything i can to do make the fan work

thanks anything would help

nick

tip would be to get a haynes manual. If your good at being stealthy, torrents are fine for downloading them. In there you'll find wiring diagrams, and if all else fails you can hardwire the fan to the headlight so it is on all the time, then put a switch on the wire to be able to shut it off when your going fast and turn it back on when your at stop lights and such. Cheap $5 fix, works in a pinch, but when it is only like $10 for a new relay, it may be a waste imho. I would say research further into finding where the relay/switch are and then go from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts